Want to take your dog on adventures but not sure if they have the perfect recall yet?
Use a long line! Keep your dog safe & out of trouble, while still giving them space to explore.
And we don’t mean to brag, but ours are *the best*. Here’s why:
- They’re water proof, and dirt resistant. If you’re planning to ever take your dog to the beach (or even on wet grass) – you WANT our long lines. While regular long lines become heavy with dirt and and water, ours will remain as light as when dry.
- Easy to clean, so you can chill pill at the end of your adventure, not worry about the mess that regular long lines tend to be. Low maintenance at its best.
- So light, and it can actually fit in your sling bag. Super travel friendly.
- Soft on your hands.
- Strong. With a special PVC webbing coated over nylon, this is one of the strongest materials designed for dogs & horses.
Whether travel or training, we can’t wait to tag along with you and your doggo on your adventures!
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT THE MATERIAL?
Our long lines are made of strong nylon webbing, additionally coated with a special durable & robust webbing…that makes it apt for any terrain.
They’re water proof, smell proof & dirt resistant – making it travel friendly & easy to maintain.
Light weight with high tensile strength – strong enough for horses. And dogs of any weight.
- Pro tip: You can make a request for a long line without handles, if you plan to use it for man trailing.
- Not suitable to be used as a tether. The material is unbreakable, but not chew proof. Supervision required.
- Suitable for all dogs, humans may take a couple of uses to get used to working with the extreme light weight if their doggos pull a lot.
- The Lime green – has a width of 10mm. Ideal for bigger dogs, or dogs who tend to pull or lunge. The wider leash gives the humans a stronger feeling of grip and control.
- The Orange & the Blue – are 16mm in width.
- Perfect for walks with your bud where you need extra grip and its 5 feet long