Boehringer Ingelheim Frontline Plus For Small Dogs (2-10kg)
Frontline Plus is the most advanced formula within the Frontline range of flea and tick treatments. It not only kills fleas, but also stops their eggs from hatching and infesting your home. Unlike other flea treatments, Frontline Plus kills ticks too, helping to reduce the risk of tick-borne disease transmission. Use every 4 weeks all year round for optimum flea and tick protection.
- Kills fleas on your pet within 24 hours, prevents reinfestation for 8 weeks
- Kills ticks on your pet within 48 hours, prevents reinfestation for 4 weeks
- Kills biting lice
- Inhibits the development of eggs and larvae
- Protects your dog and the home
- Remove the dog's collar
- Apply as a spot between your dog's shoulder blades in 1 area that can't be licked
- Avoid touching the wet application spot
- Wait 24 hours to allow solution to dry before bathing or letting your dog swim
- Give each of your dogs its own complete dose
- Monthly applications are recommended where there is a high risk of re-infestation, if the pet is allergic to fleas, or in situations where tick control is needed.
- For this control to be effective all dogs and cats in the household should be treated.
- FRONTLINE® PLUS (DOGS) may be used on pregnant and lactating females and on unweaned puppies from 8 weeks and older. By application onto the skin