Stylish collars made with soft fabrics to add to your dog’s swag quotient & comfort, all at once.
The outer layers of soft fabrics used to make it a breathable & comfortable collar. While the strength and sturdiness come from the supporting materials used in between. Add to this the rust-resistant metallic fittings and we have a top-quality collar for your pet!
- When not engaged by a taunt leash, fits looser than traditional collars, lessening fur breakage, tangles, and skin irritation from too tight collars. Soft fabrics used to make this collar, go on to add to the comfort level.
- Relieves pressure on your dog's trachea by translating a tug on the leash to even pressure around the neck instead of direct pressure on the front of the neck.
- Prevents escape of scared, aggressive, or excited dogs by securely contracting the entire collar when the dog pulls in any direction.
Instruction For Use:
- Adjust collar to a size bigger than the dog’s head
- Slip the largest loop over the dog’s head
- Pull the collar to the narrowest part of the dog’s head and adjust buckle to tighten, allowing space for 3 fingers
- Attach the leash to the D-ring on the smaller loop and check when pulled that the two buckles do not meet.
||25-35 cm / 10-14 in||2 cm / 0.75 in||Puppies or small breeds|
|M||35-50 cm / 14-20 in||2.5 cm / 1 in||Small or medium breeds|
|L||43-76 cm / 17-30 in||4 cm / 1.5 in||Medium or large breeds|
Maintenance Tip :
1. This product is not chew-proof, please keep the product away from the pet when not in use.
2. When not in use, please store the product in a dry, cool place, please prevent it from excessive heat or moisture to maximize its lifespan,
3. Handwash the product with mild soap, and not machine wash to maximize the lifespan of the product. If the product gets wet or is washed, please allow it to air dry completely before having your furry friend wear it.