Arden Grange fresh chicken and potato kitten dry food is a grain free recipe. This recipe is free from grains and cereals to more closely reflect a cat’s natural diet, while providing the balanced nutrition required for our domesticated feline friends.
Recommended for: A complete food for all breeds of adult cat with a normal activity level
- Generous helpings of fresh chicken provide a highly digestible source of protein and a delicious meal for even the fussiest eater.
- This recipe is free from grains and cereals to more closely reflect a cat’s natural diet, while providing the balanced nutrition required for our domesticated feline friends.
- Our cat foods contain a unique blend of nutrients and natural supplements to help promote the optimum health, vitality and condition of your pet.
- These include: prebiotics to aid digestion; joint supplements; taurine for a healthy heart, sight and nervous system; essential fatty acids to help promote a healthy skin and coat; cranberry extract for urinary tract health; natural fibers to help prevent fur balls, and natural antioxidants and vitamins to help support your pet’s immune system and dental health.
- Calorie dense - smaller portions ideally suited to a small digestive system Naturally hypoallergenic, so free from wheat gluten, beef, soya, and dairy products.
- Ethically produced - human grade chicken, with no by-products, battery farming, or GM ingredients
[#promoCode]Best Selling Premium Food [/promoCode]
My little furball loves Arden Grange. I switched to this particular brand as per a friend’s suggestion since my cat’s coat looked dull and she didn’t really look healthy or plump for her age.
The results are quick and visibly evident in a week! Yes its quite pricey, so I mix it with a cheaper cat food at a 3:2 ratio. I can assure that the Arden Grange is worth every penny.