Compulsive scratching and licking, are quite common in pets and have a variety of causes. Out of the many reasons your dog might be itching, the two most common ailments are pests and allergies.One of the first signs your dog has a problem might be the development of a “hot spot”, a red, wet, irritated area that arises from persistent chewing, licking, scratching or rubbing. Bark Out Loud's Allergy & Itch relief Shampoo provides symptomatic relief from pruritus (itching) caused due to allergies and skin conditions. It effectively works to soothe the inflamed skin, clean and hydrates the coat Features : Helps retain skin barrier function Reduces flaking of skin Soothes inflamed skin Safe for puppies &kittens Exhibits fungicidal & bacteriostatic properties
- RELIEF FOR SENSITIVE SKIN - Specially developed to meet the needs of your pets (cats & dogs) with allergic skin conditions. Our shampoo is hypoallergenic, a perfect formulation to help maintain skin integrity and natural balance.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY IN NATURE - The special ingredients penetrate in the skin and soothe it, giving your pet instant relief from itching. The shampoo has a combination of natural anti-inflammatory ingredients, mild cleansing agents and essential fatty acids.
- TREATS ALLERGIES - Our main ingredient Piroctone Olamine, has anti-bacterial & antifungal properties. It helps retain skin barrier function and prevents itching from allergies. Treats skin conditions & rash caused by mites, follicular plugging, hotspot, yeast infection.
- SMOOTH & HYDRATING COAT – It contains castor oil thathelps soothe your pet's skin and adds moisture. Thus giving your pet (cat & dog) a shiny and Perfect wash for your pet with flea allergy dermatitis, atopic dermatitis any kind of food & flea allergy.
- USE AS NEEDED- The shampoo reduces irritation significantly in the first wash itself. Use as needed to manage your pets itching/ allergies. Please continue use even after the itching is treated for overall management of sensitive skin.Safe for puppies and kittens.