The M-Pets Cat Litter Tray has a specially designed rim around the edge of the tray, which helps to reduce the mess caused by your cat's natural desire to tread litter. Made from durable plastic, it the litter trays provide your cat a safe and mess-free place to use as a toilet.
- Simple design
- Comfortable Entry and Exit
- Specially designed for clumping litter
- Rimmed around the edge
- Durable Plastic Material
- Try different kinds of litter
- Scoop at least once a day, more if you have multiple cats.
- Make sure to remove all waste.
- Clean your scooper to prevent the spread of bacteria.
- After scooping the litter-box or cleaning it, make sure to fill it up with an adequate amount of litter
- Replace non-clumping-type litter twice a week at least.
- For the clumping-type litter, if you scoop the litter box everyday, you can replace it every two to three weeks
- Scrub the box. Every time you replace the litter, wash the box thoroughly
- Some cleaning products, including laundry detergents, toilet-bowl cleaners, and disinfecting wipes, can be toxic to cats
- Avoid using detergents that contain ammonia, bleach, citrus oils or those with strong smell; these substances could turn cats away.
|ONE SIZE||49 cm / 19 in||40 cm / 16 in||21 cm / 8 in|