A collar that feels comfortable, looks great, and helps in training your pooch. Made with breathable fabric that's easy on your pet's skin and a soft webbing, for a comfortable and yet stylish look. The rust proof metallic fittings add to the quality and make the collars washable.
- When not engaged by a taunt leash, fits looser than traditional collars, lessening fur breakage, tangles, and skin irritation from too tight collars. Soft fabrics used to make this collar, go on to add to the comfort level.
- A martingale style collar gives a gentler form of correction than a choke collar, and is recommended by many top trainers for obedience training.
- Relieves pressure on your dog's trachea by translating a tug on the leash to even pressure around the neck instead of direct pressure on the front of the neck.
- Prevents escape of scared, aggressive, or excited dogs by securely contracting the entire collar when the dog pulls in any direction.
Instruction For Use:
- Adjust collar to a size bigger than the dog’s head
- Slip the largest loop over the dog’s head
- Pull the collar to the narrowest part of the dog’s head and adjust buckle to tighten, allowing space for 3 fingers
- Attach the leash to the D-ring on the smaller loop and check when pulled that the two buckles do not meet.
||25-35 cm / 10-14 in||2 cm / 0.75 in||Puppies or small breeds|
|M||35-50 cm / 14-20 in||2.5 cm / 1 in||Small or medium breeds|
|L||43-76 cm / 17-30 in||4 cm / 1.5 in||Medium or large breeds|
Maintenance Tip :
1. This product is not chew-proof, please keep the product away from the pet when not in use.
2. When not in use, please store the product in a dry, cool place, please prevent it from excessive heat or moisture to maximize its lifespan,
3. Handwash the product with mild soap, and not machine wash to maximize the lifespan of the product. If the product gets wet or is washed, please allow it to air dry completely before having your furry friend wear it.