Complimentary online vet consultation
worth ₹599 on your first order
Cats swallow lots of fur when they groom themselves every day. If this hair remains in the stomach for a long time, it can form harmful hairballs. Cat grass is a natural way to aid digestion and prevent swallowed fur from turning into hairballs in the digestive tract.
It is highly recommended to provide cat grass to house cats that never go outside.
This product comes with a approx 100g packet of barley seeds so you can start offering cat grass to your kitty very soon.
- Ideal for kittens
- Grow-your-own grass seed.
- Especially soft and rich in vitamins
- Helps digestion: provides cats with grass, which they require to stay healthy
- Ready to use straightaway: includes 100g of barley seeds to plant straightaway
- Cat grass is a supplement
How to Use:
Put the seeds into the tray and water moderately, so that it is moist but not wet. Place the tray in a bright, warm place. After 3 days, the seeds will start to germinate. Once the grass has reached a height of 4-5 cm, you can present it to your cat. Keep the cat grass slightly moist at all times.