Acana Adult Large Breed Dry Food
Your large-breed dog has the same anatomy as their wild cousin, the grey wolf, and therefore has the same biologically need for a diet rich and varied in fresh, whole animal ingredients. ACANA Adult Large Breed is loaded with free-run chicken, wild-caught flounder, and cage-free eggs in nourishing WholePrey ratios of meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, delivering everything your dog needs for peak health in the most natural and bioavailable forms. The best ingredients mean your dog is getting the best nutrition, keeping them happy, healthy, and strong.
- Whole Prey & Biologically-Appropriate: Mirrors the evolutionary and ancestral eating habits of dogs with a meat-based diet (with fresh chicken, flounder, and eggs) so you know your wolf isn’t mistakenly eating what was made for rabbits.
- Protein-Rich: We’re sure you don’t share your protein shake with your pet. They wouldn’t need it if they are on a 60% protein diet anyway!
- Boosts Immunity and Metabolism: Chicken liver, kidney and heart boost your dog’s immunity and metabolism.
- Healthy Skin and Coat: Acana Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food is packed with vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and EPA-DHA your dog will have better skin than you!
- Improved Joint Flexibility: Your large dog needs really healthy bones and joints. Calcium and Phosphorous in this diet provide him with just that!
Fresh chicken meat (13%), chicken meal (12%), turkey meal (11%), red lentils, whole green peas (8%), field beans, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (4%), herring meal (4%), fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (3%), chicken fat (3%), sun-cured alfalfa, green lentils, whole yellow peas, pea fiber, fresh chicken cartilage (2%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips