- MONTHLY PREVENTIVE TREATMENT: Use once a month and stress free. Works on flea and tick infested dogs and cats. Lemongrass, Citronella, Peppermint and Rosemary oils work as a flea and tick repellent, repelling even mosquitos and flies when sprayed.
- GENTLE ON SKIN: Natural way of treatment and prevention of fleas and ticks, with no harmful chemicals. Comes packed with natural oils like Clove, Cedarwood and Soybean oils. Provides healthy skin along with protection from fleas and ticks.
- ENSURES HEALTHY SKIN & COAT: The ingredients work together to provide effective control of fleas and ticks. All round natural flea treatment, gentle and
free of chemical pesticides, ensuring a healthier skin & coat for cats and dogs.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Choose the weight according to weight of your pet. Twist off the tube. Part the hair between the shoulder blades of your pet. Place the tube tip on the pet's skin to apply. Apply between shoulder blades and down the spine.
- DOSAGE : Dogs & Cats (<10kg) - 1.5ml
Dogs (10-30kg) - 3ml
Dogs (>30kg) - 5ml
Bark Out Loud Natural Tick & Fleas Spot On Solution for Pets
Such a waste product. It doesn't works a percent. 500 is waste
Cancellation, Return, Exchange, and Refund Policy
Products sold on the Petfully Platform
Return Policy for the Products
While most of the products available on the website www.supertails.com (“Platform”) can be returned, subject to the terms of this cancellation, return, exchange, and refund policy (“Policy”), please check the details of the product, before placing an order, to check if the product is eligible for a return or not. We do not accept return on sale items or gift cards.
You have 10(ten) days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Returns or exchanges of products in the following categories will not be accepted (unless received damaged or spoilt):
- Food and treats
- Bedding, Mats & Travel Supplies
- Cat litter
- Health and wellness products
- Unopened units in a combo product (ex: If a product comprises 12 packets and out of it, 11 packets are unopened, then a return or refund or exchange request for such 11 packets will not be accepted)
Product pages outline whether that product is returnable or not.
To initiate a return request, you can contact us at email@example.com or at 18005723575.
You may cancel any order before the dispatch of the item has taken place. Or else you may call us at 1800572357 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate cancellation.
The Platform retains the right to cancel any order placed by you, at its sole discretion and shall intimate you of the same by way of an email/SMS. Further, the Platform may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the standard for individual consumption or the Platform has reason to believe or suspect that such an order is not placed by a consumer for personal use.
For any question relating to return or cancellation of any products, you can always contact us at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt. Contact us immediately but no later than 10 (ten) days if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, or if your item is lost in transit, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
In the event you place a return request for any product purchased by you, we will notify you once we’ve received and inspected the product returned by you, and let you know if the refund has been approved or not. If approved, you will automatically be refunded the relevant amount to your original payment method.
In the event of cancellation of an order, any amount paid by you with respect to such transaction shall be refunded on your original payment method.
Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
You may cancel a teleconsultation appointment with a veterinarian, on the Platform at any time, 1(one) hour prior to the scheduled teleconsultation.
The Platform and all the veterinarians and consultants listed on the Platform are committed to providing service to the community and make all efforts to attend to the pets at the time scheduled for teleconsultation. However, in exceptional cases, due to unforeseeable and unavoidable circumstances, the veterinarian or the consultant may not be able to attend a scheduled teleconsultation appointment. In such an event, the Platform shall make all reasonable efforts to inform you in advance. In the event of such cancellation of the scheduled teleconsultation appointment, you may either opt to reschedule the appointment or ask the Platform for a refund.
In the event of cancellation of an appointment for teleconsultation atleast 1(one) hour prior to the scheduled teleconsultation, any amount paid by you shall with respect to such appointment shall be refunded to your original payment method. In the event you do not cancel the appointment but do not attend the scheduled teleconsultation appointment with the veterinarian, no refunds will be made.