Complimentary online vet consultation
worth ₹599 on your first order
- Activated LED light
- Filled with American Catnip
- Catnip is a herb that is a member of the mint family. It can grow to be up to three feet high!
- Cats are unique in their response to catnip - some may react to the plant by rolling around, flipping over, and generally being hyperactive
- The chemical compound in the plant that attracts and affects cats is called nepetalactone. It is found in the leaves and stems.
- In any case, catnip is completely non-toxic to cats.