Matisse Kitten Dry Cat Food
- A high desirability in order to satisfy the fancies of the most demanding tastes.
- Chicken, turkey, fish (salmon and tuna) and eggs as main proteinaceous sources.
- Fish oil in order to guarantee the optimal supply of
- Omega 3 fat ratio.
- Rice and corn for carbohydrates with high digestibility.
- A correct quantity of dietary fibers in order to stimulate intestinal motility.
- Integration of Taurine.
- A correct and balanced content of vitamins, mineral salts and microelements.
- The lack of genetically modified components.
- Control of urinary Ph.
- The Matisse Premium Dry Cat Food is a complete food for cats and it features chicken & rice as their main ingredients.
- Rich in taurine (an essential nutrient for cats) and is highly digestible. Taurine, not produced naturally by Cat’s body, is needed for prevention of the buildup of plaque in the arteries throughout the body.
- The food helps in giving the coat a lustrous shine and dihydrate calcium sulfate help in urinary ph. control which helps in prevention of struvite stones.
- Life-stage - Complete and balanced food for kittens and pregnant or lactating cats
- Storage: Store in cool and dry place in a closed package
Instruction for use:
See table on pack. It is recommended to mix initially Matisse with the diet previously used. Store in a cool, dry place and in closed package.
Dehydrated chicken meat (36%), rice (20%), chicken fat, corn, dehydrated fish (6%), corn gluten, dehydrated whole eggs (4%), hydrolyzed animal proteins, dried beetroot pulp, fish oil, vegetable oil, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, dihydrate calcium sulfate, dried brewer’s yeast, mono-dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate.
Raw protein 36.00%; raw fats and oils 14.00%; raw fiber 0.90%; raw ashes 7.30%; Calcium 1.25%; Phosphorus 1.00%; Magnesium 0.09%; Taurine 2900mg/kg.
EM Kcal/Kg 3703 - Mj/Kg 15,49