PetClav is a potentiated penicillin designed for veterinary use in dogs and cats. It combines the antibiotic activity of Amoxicillin with the β-lactamase-inhibiting effect of Clavulanate Potassium, providing effective antimicrobial action against a wide range of bacteria.
Composition: Amoxycillin & Potassium Clavulanate
- Class: Broad Spectrum Antibiotic
- Skin & soft tissue infections such as abscesses, cellulitis, wound , superficial/juvenile pyoderma & periodontal infections should be treated for 5-7 days or for 48 hours after all symptoms have subsided.
- Deep pyoderma may require treatment for 21 days. The maximum duration of treatment should not exceed 30 days.
- Urinary tract infections may require treatment for 10-14 days or longer. The maximum duration of treatment should not exceed 30 days.
Directions for use:
- Dogs : The recommended dosage of Petclav Tablet is 13.75 mg/kg of body weight twice a day
Suitable for Dogs and Cats
A licensed vendor partner will deliver this medicine to you. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the validity of your doctor's prescription and the availability of the medicine.
Supertails' sole intention is to ensure that its consumers get information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and trustworthy. However, the information contained herein should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. The information provided here is for informational purposes only. This may not cover everything about particular health conditions, lab tests, medicines, all possible side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, etc. Please consult your doctor and discuss all your queries related to any disease or medicine. We intend to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship.