Petvit Natural Healing Butter moisturizes, nourishes, protects and soothes your pet's sensitive paw pads and elbows from cracking and cracking. We've used natural ingredients like Shea Butter, Mango Butter and Lemon Grass Oil to deeply penetrate, moisturize and heal. Work well in pet's paw pads and elbows especially in areas where cracks and damage have occurred, Recommended for daily use, best used at bedtime. Naturally moisturize, nourish, protect and soothe your pet's sensitive paw pads and elbows with our Natural Remedy Butter. Our paw butter is PH balanced, toxin free, vegan, pet friendly and eco friendly, safe and gentle on pet skin care. Safe when directed on dogs and cats of all breeds. Moisturizes, Protects & Soothes Your Pet's Sensitive Paw Pads & Elbows For Dry Paws & Rough Elbows Repair Cracking & Chapping Paws Safe & Gentle Care on Pets Skin
- MOISTURIZING SMOOTH PAW BUTTER: Petvit Natural Paw Butter moisturizes, nourishes, protects and soothes your pet's sensitive paw pads and elbows from cracking and cracking.
- Natural Ingredients: We have used natural ingredients like Mango Butter, Shea Butter and Lemon Grass Oil, Vitamin E, Vegetable Oil to deeply penetrate, moisturize and heal.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter to nourish hair and soothe dry paws. Shea butter soothes, softens and hydrates skin. Plus, shea butter is a natural sun protector and moisturizes and conditions fur to maintain and promote radiance.
- Daily Use: Especially work well in pet paw pads and elbows in areas where cracks and damage have occurred, Recommended for daily use, best used at bedtime.
- No Explicit or Harsh Chemicals: We love our furry friends as much as our family, and that's because we've created products that have zero tolerance to any side effects that can cause them. The use of unpleasant and harsh chemicals such as insecticides has caused adverse reactions in pets. All products contain ingredients that are safe, herbal extracts and essential oils, while being pH balanced, vegan and cruelty-free and safe for puppies six weeks of age and up.