Palm Fruit Extract, a favorite of parrots, is made from the fruit of the West African Palm, the African Grey Parrot's natural food source. Only cold pressing and filtering were done to eliminate any remaining particles from the pressing process; therefore, palm fruit extract is delivered in an unprocessed condition. Enhances the condition and colour of feathers while serving as a beneficial food supplement for breeding birds. Spread a tiny quantity of palm oil onto a slice of dry toast every day to serve as an extra-special daily treat for your parrot. The flesh of the red palm fruit. what is used to make red palm fruit oil? The oil palm's fruits provide a natural source of food for African grey parrots in the wild.
Key Features :
- Petvit Palm oil is Improves feather colour and condition, skin health and heart function Great source of Vitamin A, Beta-carotene, and antioxidants.
- Simply spread a small amount on your Parrot's Food or for an extra special daily treat spread the palm oil onto a piece of dry toast.
- Love by Parrots Palm Fruit Extract is Derived from the Natural Food Source for the Parrot.
- For African Grey Parrots, Amazon Parrots, Budgies, Caiques, Large Conure, Large Macaws, Lovebirds, Meyer’s, and Senegal Parrots, Quakers, also known as the monk Parakeet, Small Conures, Small Macaws, or mini, Macaws.
- Red palm Fruit oil is a good Source of Alpha and beta- Carotene, a Precursor to vitamin A. it also has a good balance of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acid and a High vitamin E Content.
- Enhances the health of the skin, heart function, and feather colour and condition Beta-carotene, antioxidants, and vitamin A are all abundant in this food.
- ¼ to ½ A Teaspoon Per Bird Per Day.
- Spread on Their Favourite Treat.
- Please Remember This Information is For Size Guidance Only – You Know Your Bird Best!