For your Boxer puppy, growth is an important stage. That's why it's essential to feed your puppy nutrients that help to support optimal health. Suitable for puppies up to 15 months old, ROYAL CANIN Boxer Puppy is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your young Boxer in mind. ROYAL CANIN Boxer Puppy contains a patented complex of antioxidants – including vitamin E – that help to support your puppy's natural defenses as it grows. ROYAL CANIN Boxer Puppy contains a combination of nutrients with high-quality protein that helps to support good digestive health and a healthy balance of intestinal flora. What's more, the kibble in ROYAL CANIN Boxer Puppy is tailor-made. The Boxer breed has particularly short and narrow jaws and can struggle to successfully pick up its food and chew it. That's why this kibble is exclusively designed and adapted to the shape of your puppy's jaws, to make it easier for it to grasp and to encourage chewing before swallowing.
- Immune system support: Growth is an essential stage in your dog’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries, and new encounters. During this key period, the puppy’s immune system develops gradually. Boxer puppy helps support your puppy’s natural defenses thanks, particularly to a patented* complex of antioxidants including vitamin E. *France, patent No EP1146870.
- Muscle development: Helps support muscle mass development thanks to adapted protein content. This formula also contains L-carnitine.
- Digestive health: Combination of nutrients with high-quality protein (L.I.P.*) and prebiotics (FOS) to support digestive health and balance of intestinal flora, which contributes to good stool quality. *Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Exclusive kibble: Special brachycephalic jaw: A kibble exclusively designed to make it easier for the Boxer puppy to pick up and to encourage him to chew.
Suitable for: Boxers puppies up to 15 months old.
Composition: rice, animal fats, dehydrated poultry protein, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, dehydrated pork protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, copra oil, dehydrated tomato, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 27500 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 51 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 15 mg, E5 (Manganese): 66 mg, E6 (Zinc): 141 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg - L-carnitine: 830 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: tea extract (source of polyphenols): 150 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical constituants: Protein: 26.0% - Fat content: 20.0% - Crude ash: 6.0% - Crude fibres: 2.5% - Per kg: Taurine: 2.3 g - EPA/DHA: 3.4 g.
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
For RSA: Guaranteed analysis g/kg: Crude protein (min) 240 - Moisture (max) 110 - Crude fat (min) 180 - Crude fibre (max) 35 - Crude ash (max) 66. Product registration number: XXXXXX - Act 36/1947. For Namibia: N-FF XXXX.
|Weight of dog||Low activity||Medium activity||High activity|
|24 kg||255 g (3 cups)||335 g (3+7/8 cups)||389 g (4+4/8 cups)|
|26 kg||271 g (3+1/8 cups)||356 g (4+1/8 cups)||413 g (4+6/8 cups)|
|28 kg||286 g (3+2/8 cups)||377 g (4+3/8 cups)||437 g (5 cups)|
|30 kg||301 g (3+4/8 cups)||397 g (4+5/8 cups)||460 g (5+3/8 cups)|
|32 kg||316 g (3+5/8 cups)||416 g (4+7/8 cups)||483 g (5+5/8 cups)|
|34 kg||331 g (3+7/8 cups)||436 g (5 cups)||505 g (5+7/8 cups)|
|36 kg||346 g (4 cups)||455 g (5+2/8 cups)||527 g (6+1/8 cups)|
|38 kg||360 g (4+1/8 cups)||474 g (5+4/8 cups)||549 g (6+3/8 cups)|