Savavet Vaav syrup for pets is a combination of vitamins & essential amino acids . It is generally a palatable supplement for young and adult pets. Vaav syrup can be used for improving immunity, optimising growth, and maintaining healthy skin and coat.
- Composition: L-Arginine + L-Histidine + L-Leucine + L-Isoleucine + L-Lysine + L-Phenylalanine + L-Threonine + L-Methionine + L-Tryptophan + L-Valine + Thiamine HCL + Riboflavin + Pyridoxine HCL + Nicotinamide + Calcium Pantothenate + Folic Acid + Ascorbic Acid + Vitamin A + Cholecalciferol + Tocopheryl Acetate
- Class: Multivitamin supplement
- Promotes immunity by aiding in production of antibodies
- Prevents recurrent infection
- Improves appetite
- Improves the health of skin and coat
- Helps in optimum growth and development
- Helps manage convalescence
- Provide strength during recovery from injuries
Directions for use:
- As recommended by the veterinarian.
Suitable for Dogs and Cats
A licensed vendor partner will deliver this medicine to you. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the validity of your doctor's prescription and the availability of the medicine.
Supertails' sole intention is to ensure that its consumers get information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and trustworthy. However, the information contained herein should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. The information provided here is for informational purposes only. This may not cover everything about particular health conditions, lab tests, medicines, all possible side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, etc. Please consult your doctor and discuss all your queries related to any disease or medicine. We intend to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship.