Gizmo is a stylish litter tray with removable rim. The holes in the rim prevent litter from falling outside the tray when leaving. Moreover, the raised back keeps urine and litter inside for a clean & tidy area around the tray. Finally, the Gizmo tray has a low entrance which makes the tray suitable for younger, elderly, and sick cats. For a fast & easy cleaning and extended lifetime of the litter tray, we recommend using litter trays bag Bag it Up Medium for Gizmo Medium.
- Holes in the rim prevent litter falling outside the tray when leaving
- Raised back keeps urine and litter inside, clean & tidy area around the tray
- Lower entrance, suitable for younger, elderly and sick cats
- Fast & easy cleaning and extended lifetime of the toilet home, use Bag it Up litter tray bags
Medium: 44cm x 35.5cm x 12.5cm / 17.2 x 13.8 x 4.9 inch
Large: 52cm x 39.5cm x 15cm / 20.2 x 15.2 x 4.8 inch
- Try different kinds of litter
- Scoop at least once a day, more if you have multiple cats.
- Make sure to remove all waste.
- Clean your scooper to prevent the spread of bacteria.
- After scooping the litter-box or cleaning it, make sure to fill it up with an adequate amount of litter
- Replace non-clumping-type litter twice a week at least.
- For the clumping-type litter, if you scoop the litter box everyday, you can replace it every two to three weeks
- Scrub the box. Every time you replace the litter, wash the box thoroughly
- Some cleaning products, including laundry detergents, toilet-bowl cleaners, and disinfecting wipes, can be toxic to cats
- Avoid using detergents that contain ammonia, bleach, citrus oils or those with strong smell; these substances could turn cats away.
I am still getting used to sizes and I was a little disappointed at the L specification as I was expecting something a bit larger but since I have two smaller cats it will not be wasted. The product is good tho
Savic Gizmo Litter Tray with Rim for Cats (Twilight Blue)