Our Petvit Pre & Probiotic Gut Powder for dog & cat supports gut health with natural flora, boosts nutrient absorption from dog & cat food as well as supports the gastrointestinal tract promoting healthy function of this primary immune organ. This product helps reduce diarrhea and helps in metabolism recovery after surgery.
• Improves Digestion and Enhance Immunity
• Heals Unhealthy Gut Walls
• Improves Immune System & Health
• Reduce Stomach Pain, Diarrhea & Acidity
• Nutrient’s absorptions
- SUPPLEMENT FOR GUT AND IMMUNITY: This immune support cat and dog probiotics tablets helps in improving the health of the gastrointestinal tract and protecting the stomach by causing the excretion of toxins and harmful bacteria.
- WHY PREBIOTICS IMPORTANT? PREBIOTICS are non-digestible fibers that serve as food for PROBIOTICS and helps them to grow faster in the gut.
- SUPPORT HEALTHY DIGESTION + NUTRIENTS ABSORPTIONS: our Pre & probiotic powder balanced your pet’s intestinal micro flora and maintain proper gut PH levels.
- Petvit Pre & Probiotics may help with gassiness, flatulence, bad breath, and elimination issues in pets. A daily probiotic can also promote a healthy coat, digestive regularity, and general immune system support.
- PRECAUTIONS: Dose to be given as recommended. DO NOT OVERDOSE. Only for Dogs & Cats Not for Human Use or Consumption.
- NO UNPLEASANT OR HARSH CHEMICALS: We love our cute furry buddies as our family, and that is because we have created products which have zero tolerance towards any side effects that could cause them. The use of Unpleasant and harsh chemicals like pesticides has caused adverse reactions in pets. We have ended this distress for you by creating a natural & safe solution for their problems. All products contain ingredients which are safe, herbal extracts and essential oils, while being pH Balanced & cruelty-Free and safe for puppies six weeks and above.
- • Puppies & Kittens ½
• Cats & Dogs < 5 Kg ½
• Cats & Dogs BTW 6-15 Kg 1
• Dogs BTW 16-35 Kg
• Dogs > 35 Kg 3
Bacillus Coagulans, Bacillus indicus, Bacillus Subtills, enterococcus Faecium, Saccharomyces Boulardi, Insulin