Suitable for German Shepherds aged 15 months old and over, ROYAL CANIN® German Shepherd Adult is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your adult dog in mind. ROYAL CANIN® German Shepherd Adult contributes to supporting optimal digestive health. This is thanks to the inclusion of highly digestible L.I.P. proteins and a selection of specific fibres that limit intestinal fermentation and simultaneously help to maintain a good balance of intestinal flora.ROYAL CANIN® German Shepherd Adult helps to support the skin's barrier role with a specific complex. It also contains the omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA. These nutrients help to nourish and support your dog's healthy skin and coat.The German Shepherd is known for its lively temperament and high level of activity participation. This means a diet containing nutrients that support joint health can help maintain this breed's high activity levels.This is the reason that ROYAL CANIN® German Shepherd Adult is enriched with specific nutrients to help support healthy bones and joints. What's more, this formula also contributes to the maintenance of a healthy weight.
- Healthy ageing complex : German Shepherd 5+ is developed to support healthy ageing. Contains an exclusive combination of antioxidants to help maintain cellular health and is formulated with an appropriate phosphorus content to care for the kidney health of German Shepherds as they mature.
- Joint function support : Formulated to provide advanced nutrients, including collagen, EPA & DHA, to help support cartilage during the ageing process helping to maintain healthy bones and joints.
- Digestive health : This precisely balanced nutritional formula helps support the German Shepherd's sensitive digestive system. It contains highly digestible (L.I.P.*) proteins and a selection of specific fibres, including prebiotics to help promote a balanced intestinal flora, maintain a healthy digestive system and help promote optimal stool quality. *Protein selected for its very high digestibility
- Tailor-made kibble / highly palatable / rehydratable : The kibble size, shape and texture are adapted to the mature German Shepherd. The kibble may be softened with warm water which allows for easier eating.
- Brand text SPTR : Royal Canin supports the health of your dog by providing precise nutrition based on a true understanding of the dog’s specific needs and over 50 years of science and observation.
Packaging texts : Tailor-made kibble
Packaging texts : Breed health nutrition
Packaging texts : L.I.P. Highly digestible protein Protein selected for its very high digestibility
COMPOSITION: rice, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, minerals, beet pulp, soya oil, fish oil, copra oil, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 28500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 51 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 15 mg, E5 (Manganese): 66 mg, E6 (Zinc): 145 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: tea extract (source of polyphenols): 150 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUANTS: Protein: 24.0% - Fat content: 19.0% - Crude ash: 6.5% - Crude fibres: 4.0% - Per kg: EPA/DHA: 4 g. * L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility. FOR RSA: Guaranteed analysis g/kg: Crude protein (min) 220 - Moisture (max) 110 - Crude fat (min) 170 - Crude fibre (max) 50 - Crude ash (max) 72. Product registration number: XXXXXX - Act 36/1947. For Namibia: N-FF XXXX.
|DOG WEIGHT||LOW ACTIVITY||MEDIUM ACTIVITY||HIGH ACTIVITY|
While we do entertain return and exchange requests till upto 10 days after delivery for most products, there are certain exceptions. Please refer to our return and exchange policy for further details