Wahl self-cleaning slicker brush is uniquely designed for removing any loose hair, dead skin, dirt, mats or knots effectively and efficiently
- Gentle & Safe - Soft and gentle metal bristles are manufactured with blunt tips so it won't damage or scratch your pet's sensitive skin.
- Self cleaning Push Button : Hair removing pad will slide forward, allowing hair to fall conveniently into the garbage and helps in easy cleaning.
- Suitable for double and long coated pets
- Easy to carry-The ergonomic design of this brush makes it easy for pet owners to carry while travelling with their pet, and also can be easily stored in the pet grooming kit even at home
- It promote healthy coat-This brush is uniquely designed for sensitive coats. Its stress free usage works well to get rid of mats, dirt and loose fur and also gives your pet a gentle massage.
- Anti-slip Soft grip- It has an anti slip coating on the handle which provides a grip while holding and gives you a firm and effortless hold to avoid accidents while grooming your pet.
- How To Use: After brushing your pet, simply press the button and the bristles retract back into the brush, the loose hair will stay and can be wiped off instantly.
Type of coat: Short-haired, long-haired, double-coat, hypoallergenic coat, wire-haired coats and curly-coats
Preventing knots and tangles
Removing dirt and debris
Spreading natural oils evenly throughout the body
When to use? Slicker brushes can be used throughout the year. They work best when used at least once every day alongside additional brushing tools that your dog may benefit from.
How to use? It is best to brush in the direction of fur flow. Some mats are hard to remove, and in that case, holding the mat between your fingers and gently tugging on it with a slicker comb works better than brushing all at once.
Wahl Self Cleaning Slicker Brush for Pets (Green)
It is indeed a nice product. Useful for my golden retreiver.
Wahl Self Cleaning Slicker Brush